Trace Minerals are critical in allergies. Trace minerals include copper, zinc, selenium, and manganese. These are important co-factors in enzymes called HNMT and DAO which are important in histamine elimination. Reducing your histamine burden will cause you to have less symptoms of congestion, headaches, fatigue, runny nose, rashes, dizziness, and even digestive symptoms. Our proprietary Intravenous support formulas maximize the use of these important trace minerals that we often lack from our diet’s due to poor soil mineral content. If you want to learn more about our Interactive Health approach to personalized medicine, give us a call at 425.361.7945 or visit our website at www.interactivehealthclinic.com.
- What are Cell Salts? August 21, 2020
- Do you have 20 Minutes for a Beauty Bag? March 25, 2022
- Doctor Brenden Cochran Talks About Skin Cancer Screening on Q13 Fox News December 18, 2013
- Winter Sports and Steps to Resolving Pain December 30, 2021
- Planning on Taking a Hike? Here’s how to Manage Injuries and Pain February 22, 2022
aesthetics allergies brian orr cancer cancer prevention cancer screening cold and flu covid19 detoxification diabetes doctor brenden cochran flu season headaches healing the body health tips heart disease immune system immune system boosters Interactive Health Clinic iv therapy joint pain libido lynnwood lynnwood naturopath natural prevention naturopathic medicine nutrient iv nutrients nutrient shots pain probiotics proper sleep recipes skin care skincare stomach problems stress sunscreen supplements vegan recipe vegetarian recipe vitamin d washington naturopath weight gain weight loss