Looking for a sweet craving fix? Would it surprise you if I told you that you can satisfy your sweet craving while you revving up another kind of craving!
Damaina has a long reputation for stimulating the male and female libido.
While we can’t make any scientific claims, this small shrub from Central America has quite the reputation as an aphrodisiac! You can find this sweet ingredient in places that sell supplements and sex stores.
With this recipe, we’ve got both cravings covered.
1 cup coconut desiccated
1½ cups almond meal
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
1 tablespoon coconut nectar
½ banana about 62g
¼ cup chia seeds I used white
½ teaspoon beetroot powder optional – for a pink colour
½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
1 tablespoon Damiana powdered
2 tablespoons maca powder
1 teaspoon orange zest
½ cup coconut flakes
Extra orange zest and shredded coconut to roll in
- Add all ingredients except the orange zest and coconut flakes, to a food processor and blitz to combine.
- Add the zest and larger coconut flakes for a quick pulse.
- Roll into equal sized balls.
- Cover a small plate with shredded coconut and extra orange zest, and roll the balls to coat them.
- These are best kept in the fridge as they have fresh banana in them
Be sure to leave a comment below to let us know if you if you have a hankering for more. Be sure to keep it PG!
Recipe provided by Ascension Kitchen
We are always here to answer any questions you may have on sexual health.