As cold and flu season begins to ramp up towards the end of Fall, it is a great time to utilize our IV Lounge Menu.
Compare the benefits of an IV Boost vs oral supplements:
- Oral nutrients are not fully absorbed when passing through our stomachs.
- IV boosts deliver 100% of the nutrients to your bloodstream where they are transported to cells in need.
- Oral supplements are helpful when consistently taken over time as they gradually nourish our bodies.
- IV boosts can act as a jumpstart to restoring nutrition faster.
- It can take time to feel the benefit of supplements.
- IV boosts have an immediate effect, with a rapid change to symptoms.
How to set up your IV boost appointment:
- Pick an IV from our IV Lounge Menu.
- Call the Interactive Health Clinic front desk, (425) 361-7945 and ask to schedule an “IV Fast Track” or “IV Support” appointment.
- If you are a current patient, there is no additional paperwork.
- If you are new or have not been seen for a while, you will need to fill out an intake form, as directed by our front desk.
What to expect from during your visit to our IV Lounge:
- After checking in, medical staff will take your vital signs
- The IV is given while you relax in a plush reclining chair
- IVs take either 20-30 minutes for IV Fast Track or 1-2 hrs for IV Support.
- We encourage you to nap, read a book, or enjoy the nature documentaries we play in the lounge.
Contact Interactive Health Clinic if you have any questions.