Mission: To educate adults about: functional medicine, longevity (bio-hacking), healthy skin care/anti-aging, mental focus, and fitness.
Broad Target Topics: viral immune care, anxiety/stress, optimum weight, hormone’s , nutrition tips, fitness tips (functional fitness- sustainable as we age).
I am dedicated to health and healing. I wanted to be a doctor since I was in kindergarten. In my early teens I began suffering from a debilitating dis-ease that led me to discover naturopathic medicine. At the same time, my experiences taught me the pros and cons of ‘western’ medicine and a unique respect and appreciation for both ideologies. I work with my patients to formulate the best plan for them as an individual, not a disease. I thoroughly enjoy getting to know my patients and sharing in their lives. I believe that understanding my patients better positions me to understand their dis-ease and determine how to help them optimize their health and lives.
- Advanced training and certification in bio-dentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT)
- Training in radiofrequency , PRP , and skin care with Aesthetic and Anti-Aging Medicine World Congress
- In person training in bio-identical hormone replacement therapy with Dr. Thierry Hertoghe
- Herbalist training with Sue Evans and Kerry Bone, Australia
- Training in radio frequency for skin tightening and contouring
- Training in micro-needling (collagen induction therapy)
- Training in PRP for hair restoration and skin applications
- Training in PRP for sexual wellness in women
- Training in use of Intense Pulsed Light for photo rejuvenation
- Training in Ozone Therapy
- Injection Pain Management Training including Neural Therapy and Perineural Injection Therapy
- Member of American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Member of Herbalist Guild
- Trainer in mircro-needling (Skin Pen)
- Trainer in PRP hair restoration
Outside of my work, I enjoy hiking, boxing, snowboarding, teaching gardening, and most of all being with my 6 year old twins!