Dr. Paul Miszczyszyn’s passion is about helping people enjoy life and attain the goals which only a healthy mind body and spirit provides.
My views on health and healing are aligned with naturopathic principles because of my parent’s European approach to life and wellness. Growing up in Chicago as a 1st generation Polish-American, the basics of supporting health were routine thanks to my mother. Her training as a nurse in Europe exposed me to a different perspective on care, which lead me to become a naturopathic doctor.
I am passionate about utilizing natural and minimally invasive treatments and substances to nourish and protect our wellbeing. The naturopathic profession resonated with my values for prevention and sustainable health, and I am grateful and honored to help patients in this field.
Being able to move through life with energy and excitement is my personal goal. I love cooking with friends and family, as well as staying active in soccer, rock climbing, snowboarding, and running. I am always working towards optimal health so that I can show up in life with enthusiasm and gratitude.
- Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine, National University of Natural Medicine, Portland OR (2017)
- BS in Molecular and Cellular Biology, BS in Psychology, University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana (2012)
- 1 year residency at Institute of Complementary Medicine, Seattle WA (2018)
- Member of Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians (WANP)
- Nutrient injections
- Nasal specific adjustment
- Muscle energy techniques